Re: Question to pgAgent - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Question to pgAgent
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please try to run the pgagent in debug mode and see what is going wrong.
Please refer this link for the details:

Read "pgagent DEBUG <connection-sting>" in the section "Service installation on Windows".

Hope that will help you.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company