Links to previous and future versions of documentation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Rob Wultsch
Subject Links to previous and future versions of documentation
Date
List pgsql-www
Howdy all,
I am  a MySQL DBA and very much like how the web based MySQL
documentation links to previous and future versions of the same page.
As an example on the documentation on the INSERT command for 5.1
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/insert.html) there are link on
the left hand side to the same document for version the 3.23/4.0/4.1,
5.0. 5.4, and 5.5.

I find the lack of this feature on the Postgres web site slightly
annoying and would be willing to help implement it. I was thinking
that it could fit in well with the breadcrumbs at the top.

Any thoughts?

--
Rob Wultsch
wultsch@gmail.com