9.0 streaming replication problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sean Hsien
Subject 9.0 streaming replication problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I've setup 2 nodes for streaming replication and it was working
perfectly. I the tested multiple failovers, switching master/slave,
and now the streaming replication doesn't work anymore.

I had a look at the log and it seems fine "LOG:  replication
connection authorized: user=postgres ...". From ps, the sender and
receiver processes have been started. However there is something
strange with the sender process, ps says:

postgres: wal sender process postgres xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (48159) startup

And the streaming never starts. What are the possible problems?

Thanks and regards,
Sean