From Richard Broersma
Subject Call For Talks: PGDay LA @ SCALE 9X
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
PGDay is scheduled at this year's Southern California Linux Exposition
(SCALE) held in the LAX Hilton Hotel in the city of Los Angeles,
California, on Friday February 25th, 2010.

We are looking for talks designed for a general audience of web
developers, sysadmins, DBAs and open source users. Talks should have
significant technical content. This includes:

    *Interesting PostgreSQL Case Studies
    *Solutions to common problems
    *Performance, scaling and optimization
    *Administration
    *Using PostgreSQL with popular languages or tools
    *Replication and clustering

Talks should be 50 minutes in length.  We are also accepting 5 minute
"lightning talks".
 Talks should be submitted by January 5, 2010.  Final speakers will be
chosen by January 15, 2010.
 Post your talk submission to pgday-submissions@googlegroups.com.

Submissions should include:
    *Speaker Full Name