Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Valentine Gogichashvili
Subject Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hallo Guillaume,

I can reproduce this the following way:

1. Create 2 database connections in the tree and choose color for the first connection and a different color for another one (red for the first and gray for the second one)
2. Go to the first database (red one) and open a Query Window (the color of the connection is correctly shown in the connection drop-down in the Query Window Toolbar)
3. From the same window click on the the connection drop-down and choose <new connection>
4. Choose the second database connection (that is supposed to have color gray)
5. Now I am connected to the 'gray' database, but the color, shown in the drop-down is still red

When you connect to another database (lets say a blue one), then after the second switch, it is colored 'gray', so the color is taken from the previous connection and not from the current one.

With my best regards,

-- Valentine Gogichashvili

P.S.: I do not think it is of importance, but I installed the 1.12.0 version using the upgrade script.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 23/09/2010 12:18, Valentine Gogichashvili a écrit :
> After upgrading to pgAdmin Version 1.12.0 (from Version 1.12 RC1)
> database connection color is not correctly changed in query window.
>
> Now, when choosing a new connection from the dropdown box in query
> window, connection color, for the newly chosen connection is not from
> the connection, that I have chosen, but from the connection, that was
> chosen before.

Can you tell us more about it? I would like a step by step guide to
reproduce this bug. Because when I try it, I don't get any bug.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr