Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Connection color is not correctly changed in query windows connection drop-down.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 23/09/2010 12:18, Valentine Gogichashvili a écrit :
> After upgrading to pgAdmin Version 1.12.0 (from Version 1.12 RC1)
> database connection color is not correctly changed in query window.
>
> Now, when choosing a new connection from the dropdown box in query
> window, connection color, for the newly chosen connection is not from
> the connection, that I have chosen, but from the connection, that was
> chosen before.

Can you tell us more about it? I would like a step by step guide to
reproduce this bug. Because when I try it, I don't get any bug.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com