Re: xml2 support - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Serdar Gül
Subject Re: xml2 support
Date
List pgsql-sql
sorry
i misunderstood you
i am new in postgresql
so i advice the first thing i thought
so sorry

2011/3/23 Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>

On 03/23/2011 11:10 AM, Serdar Gül wrote:
if you want to export the data in xml type
i suggest you to use the EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
because
you can export the whole table or an executed query in many different
file types including xml