GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I've submitted our application to Google!  Huzzah.

We have until Friday to update this page for 2011:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

I posted to -hackers and created this wiki page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2011

If you've got ideas for projects, want to be a mentor or could help
update that summerofcode page, I would be much obliged!

I am quite busy this week (first week teaching a class), and don't
have as much time to spend chasing this stuff down as I'd like.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com