Re: GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
Subject Re: GSoC 2011 - could use help updating our summerofcode page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 08/03/2011 07:56, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> I've submitted our application to Google!  Huzzah.
>
> We have until Friday to update this page for 2011:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode
>
> I posted to -hackers and created this wiki page:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2011

I updated it with last year GSoC for phpPgAdmin project

> If you've got ideas for projects, want to be a mentor or could help
> update that summerofcode page, I would be much obliged!

FWIW, there's a lot to do in PPA anyway.
My last year student wants to do it again this year.

Who ever might be the student and projects, I am ready to mentor again
this year as well.

--
Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais