Re: sudden spurt in swap utilization (was:cpu bound postgresql setup.) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Subject Re: sudden spurt in swap utilization (was:cpu bound postgresql setup.)
Date
List pgsql-performance
Dear tom, we have autocommit off in dbi. Any commit or rollback from
the persistent modperl process immediately issues begin work; if the
modperl process is waiting for request the database backend remains in
idle in transaction state. Unless we modify data in a http request we
neighter issue a commit nor rollback.