Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DM
Subject Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?
Date
Re: Move data from DB2 to Postgres any software/solutions/approach?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
Sorry i didnt frame my question properly earlier, we are looking for solution to do real time replication from db2 to postgres, its different from migration.
Eventually we want to move away from DB2. Intention is to create a subset of a db2 database on postgres and allow users to access the postgres database.

Thanks
Deepak