Re: How about closing some Open Items? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: How about closing some Open Items?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>  If I simply start overhauling the list without explaining what I
>> perceive to be the systematic problems with it, then I will get yelled
>> at for failing to follow community process.
>
> Nonsense.  The one good thing about admin stuff in this community is
> since nobody wants to do it, you seldom get critiqued for how you did
> it.  ;-)

OK, list cleaned up.  What would be really helpful now is if someone
could try to figure out new items that have come up recently that may
need to be added to the list.

> Brownie points granted.  Although I'd think actual brownies or cookies
> would be better. ;-)

You can email me off-list for my address.  :-)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company