Re: Patch reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From ๏̯͡๏ Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Patch reviewers
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
Great, good to know :)

I've already translated the Patch review process page, and I have it
available where it belongs: our wiki

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Como_colaborar_con_PostgreSQL:_Revisi%C3%B3n_de_Patches

The text has been translated but I am missing some styling and links
that appear in the original document. Can I have an extra pair of eyes
on this?

Fetter chased me on getting some latin american hands for the  review
process. So I thought about that translating the page as a first step
and here we are.

Thoughts?

gb.-