Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date
Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> that looks like it should be corrected btw:
> src/backend/tsearch/{wparser_def.c,ts_locale.c}
> Oid                     collation = DEFAULT_COLLATION_OID; /*TODO*/
>
> Thats occuring 6 times in there...

At the risk of hijacking this thread to talk about the subject of this
thread, when are we going to cut alpha4?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company