Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [BUGS] Invalid YAML output from EXPLAIN
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:
> When I get some free time, I'll make a patch to implement as much of
> the spec as we sanely can.

Saying that you'll fix it but not on any particular timetable is
basically equivalent to saying that you're not willing to fix it at
all.  We are trying to get a release out the door.  I'm not trying to
be rude, but it's frustrating to me when people object to having their
code ripped out but also won't commit to getting it fixed in a timely
fashion.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company