Re: Restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Restore
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 12/24/10 6:09 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Bob Pawley<rjpawley@shaw.ca>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I didn't copy or paste anything. I just clicked Stop.
>>
>> No, copy and paste WHAT YOU DID, from your screen into the email.  Like
>> this:
>
> he's on MS Windows 7.  you want him to email screen shots?  please, spare
> us.

Yeah I just noticed that.  Thanks for the professional and polite
reply.  I would like to see copy and pastes of relavent things, like
configuration cahnges.  Seems reasonable to ask for as much info as he
can throw at us to let us see what he sees and know what he did.
Right now we're like a group of blind men inspecting an elephant from
different angles.