Re: [RRR] Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [RRR] Seeking Mentors for Funded Reviewers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Many people are contributing patches for free. Will those people get
> paid to fix their own bugs? I guess they might well be better at finding
> and fixing them than others, so it is an interesting question.

I remember hearing about a case where the programmers started leaving
bugs in their code on purpose, so they could get paid for fixing them.
 Setting these things up so that they work well can be tricky.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company