Patch email to -hackers fell into a black hole - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Patch email to -hackers fell into a black hole
Date
Re: Patch email to -hackers fell into a black hole  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-www
Hi guys,

On 31 July I posted an email to -hackers with a patch attached for the
commitfest.  The subject was "Re: [HACKERS] patch: to_string, to_array
functions", with message-id
AANLkTinpYDT9XDfeqE7VxpwV0X4tNAzt5HR3_x1wOWN8@mail.gmail.com.  The
mail got to the other recipients okay, but didn't arrive at -hackers
... or at least, I can't find it in the archives.  The message-id hits
a 404 and it doesn't show up in the thread index.  I don't believe I
received a bounce either.

Any thoughts on how this might have happened?

Cheers,
BJ