Re: Connection limits and MS Access? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: Connection limits and MS Access?
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Benjamin Smith
<lists@benjamindsmith.com> wrote:

> We've enabled ODBC and gotten started, but Access seems to want to open a
> database connection for each linked table - hardly beneficial!

I'm not to sure if this can be caused by the odbc driver.  It's job is
to open a connection when requested to do so.

I've opened up a thread on an MS-Access site to see if there is any
help that they can offer.

http://www.utteraccess.com/forum/Access-2007-Excessive-o-t1950659.html

--
Regards,