Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 09:57, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I've set up a Zazzle store for PostgreSQL where I'll be putting up
>> t-shirts etc. which people can purchase.
>
> You seem to have used the forbidden "Postgre" logo :-(

Yeah. Booh. Where did you find that? Please exterminate it from the source :D

>> 20% of the purchase price of each item will go to the PostgreSQL fund at
>> SPI.

20%? Wow, that's a great deal :-) And your stuff is only slightly more
expensive than the pgeu store..

>> http://www.zazzle.com/PostgreSQL
>>
>> Where would be appropriate to publicize this, once I have more
>> merchandise up?
>
> Somewhere where it won't detract trade from the postgresql.eu store :-)
>
> More seriously, maybe we should have link(s) from the Support Us
> section of the homepage.

That sounds good, I think. And we should add links to *both* of them.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/