Re: Add support for logging the current role - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Add support for logging the current role
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> On 01/14/2011 08:41 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I think we're in the process of designing a manned mission to Mars to
>> solve the problem that our shoelaces are untied.
> What's your suggestion, then?

If there's a practical way to add the requested escape, add it to the
text format and leave reengineering the CSV format for another day.
Yeah, I know that's not the most beautiful solution in the world, but
we're doing engineering here, not theology.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company