Re: FW: Multiple databases question - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Benjamin Scherrey
Subject Re: FW: Multiple databases question
Date
List pgsql-odbc
You don't say what your client environment is but I would probably lean towards writing up a very
small python app/script rather than bothering with ODBC. Python has excellent support for both
PostgreSQL and Oracle connectivity - and it works under just about any environment.

    good luck,

        Ben Scherrey