Re: LDAP Configuration for Postgres authenticating against AD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: LDAP Configuration for Postgres authenticating against AD
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5 Aug 2009, at 3:41, Richard Esmonde wrote:
> Currently, the end of my pg_hba.conf file looks like:

> host  all     all             10.5.5.0 255.255.255.0   ldap "ldap://
> master1. belfry.lan:389/ou=Belfry
> Users,ou=programmers;dc=belfry,dc=lan;cn=*;BELFRY\"

Others already commented on that fact that this line is never matched,
but is that space between "master1." and "belfry.lan" intentional?
(The re-wrapping caused by indenting it for reply didn't make it more
obvious to see unfortunately)

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4a7ab0d510131737011379!