Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mike Wilson
Subject Re: BUG #6733: All Tables Empty After pg_upgrade (PG 9.2.0 beta 2)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Given the stack trace previously supplied and that the pg_upgrade from 9.1.=
4 does actually complete successfully can you recommend how I might continu=
e to diagnose the issue myself?  Since the 9.1.4 version of pg_upgrade did =
work I've started to look at the source for pg_upgrade in an attempt to see=
 if the 9.1.4 version of the tool could be used instead of the 9.2.0 versio=
n. Due to the # of differences in the pg_upgrade source though a port seems=
 unlikely.

Can I get the git version string of the PG source you used for the version =
of the source that you tested with?  I'd like to make sure that I'm using t=
he same version as your successful test.  Thanks.

Mike Wilson
mfwilson@gmail.com

On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 04:01:08PM -0700, Mike Wilson wrote:
>> Please find below the full pg_upgrade output.  Let me know if there are =
any other questions that I may have missed.  Note, the attached pg_upgrade =
stdout log is for the schema only pg_dumpall upgrade attempt from PG842 -> =
PG920b2.=20=20