Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Jul 30, 2017, at 6:28 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

differentpatch / thread as AFAIK there needs to be a “funds group” set up.

up,rather than having it go up once with an individual and then again with a mailing list.  It seems fairly
straight-forwardto set up the group; is there a reason we can't hold the patch for that administrative task?

>>> Ah, I did not know.  Perfect!  I will add it to the patch.
>>
>> Included email address update attached.
>
> A <ul> is not allowed inside a <p>, just removing the paragraph blocks around
> the <ul> is fine in these cases:
>
>     +<p>
>     +  <ul>

Understood.  I did have that before, however the formatting on the page was more bunched together and was less
readable.

> While not technically part of this patch, since you’re in here working on the
> community section you can change the PGEU Donate link (in the last unchanged
> line of this hunk) to use https since it will redirect there anyways:
>
>     -<p>PostgreSQL Europe is a European region non profit focusing on the support of other PostgreSQL groups in
Europe.
>     +<p>PostgreSQL Europe is a European region non profit focusing on the support of other PostgreSQL groups in
Europe.
>      You may also use this link to donate to specific European groups such as those in Germany or the

I will make the change.

Thanks!

Jonathan