Not able to insert binary Data having NULL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Manish Jain
Subject Not able to insert binary Data having NULL
Date
Re: Not able to insert binary Data having NULL
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I have bytea column in one table and using C language, I am trying to insert a binary data (having NULLs)

into bytea column, but it just inserts/updates till NULL reached.

Please let know whether I am missing something.

Any other approach – may I use some data type instead of bytea so that any binary data can go there?

Best Regards,

Manish Jain