Re: PgSQL not as Administrator - probs on w - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Re: PgSQL not as Administrator - probs on w
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
> I agree.

As do I.

> Unfortunately I can't run my normal development user without
> admin privileges as quite a bit of the testing needs privileges
> for registry, files, debugging etc..

Same here. I think this could be a bit of an annoyance to a lot of novice
users... exactly the set we are trying to win over with this port.

Let's at least provide an *obvious* command line to override.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a