Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hi Jason,

> I'm starting to think that our installs must be different (in a way only
tickled by PostgreSQL 7.4.1 and not 7.4).

Gotta be. Weird though.

> Please post or email me the output of the following:
>
>    $ cygcheck -cd

Will do later tonight.

> Would you be willing to try my Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1-1 package on your
machine?  If so, let me know and I will upload the tarball to
tishler.net.  Then you could run a make installcheck against it.  This
A/B test could be helpful.

Sure thing. Send me the url (perhaps by private email?), and I'll give it a
whirl tonight too.

Cheers,
Claudio

---