Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Jason Tishler wrote:
> > I just tried out the 7.4 branch after a full Cygwin update (stable
> > packages), and all tests passed in each of several attempts.  (Even
> > "make check" works now -- whoohoo!)
>
> 7.4 works for me too.  Please repeat the above with 7.4.1 and report
> back to the list.

Right now, the 7.4 branch *is* 7.4.1 (plus additional patches).  I'll
try to get the exact 7.4.1 release tomorrow, but it would be highly
unusual if that made a difference.  (Of course, the behavior you report
is also highly unusual, so yeah, I'll try it. :-) )