Win32 for 7.5... how to help? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Win32 for 7.5... how to help?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

This probably more than a little premature/ill-timed, but I was hoping to
start a groundswell of support for Win32 port.

I, and I imagine quite a number of capable lurkers on the list, would love
to get involved. Is there a way that work can be doled out now/soon, so that
we can make the next release (and with more stability than we might have
expected had the port squeezed into 7.4).

How do we help?

No doubt this'll be shelved until some time after 7.4 is pushed out, but it
would be great if one of the Postgres "heavies" (figuratively :-) would
pro-actively lead this...

Best of all,
Claudio

---
WE HAVE MOVED - PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW CONTACT DETAILS:
THE BASEMENT, 33 EWELL STREET, BALMAIN NSW 2041
TEL: +61 2 9555 1544 FAX: +61 2 9555 6911
http://www.memetrics.com/emailpolicy.html