Win32 port - current status? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Win32 port - current status?
Date
Re: Win32 port - current status?  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

just wondering if the guys involved in the Win32 port could give a quick
update?

I'm just (one of the many?) hanging out for this, to justify continued use
of Postgres to the powers that be. Seems like there has been no word on this
for a couple weeks, and I'm not even sure whether or not it has made/will
make it into 7.4? Perhaps I've missed a crucial message somewhere...

All the best,
Claudio
http://www.memetrics.com/emailpolicy.html