RE : [GENERAL] Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Philippe Amelant
Subject RE : [GENERAL] Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,
Sorry for the delay for response, I was sick and out of office.
Today I applied your patch to pg 8.2.4 then recompiled postgresql and stemmer.
I Uninstalled old version and installed new patched version. I have still the same problem.
I will retry in case I missed something.

Thank for you help

De: Teodor Sigaev [mailto:teodor@sigaev.ru]
Date: ven. 04/05/2007 12:25
À: Philippe Amelant
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Objet : Re: [GENERAL] Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2

> Are tsearch2 from postgresql 8.2.4 compatible with last stemmer from
> http://www.snowball.tartarus.org
They changed API again. Snowball doesn't use any kind of version's scheme, so
it's hard to trace changes :((

Attached patch works (with >200 characters too) with today's snapshot of Snowball.
size of libstemmer_c.tgz - 129287 bytes
md5 - 9b1a9f726e55b671b55e5c156316fb99

2Oleg: pls, place patch on your site.
--