Re: MS Access Frontend - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: MS Access Frontend
Date
Re: MS Access Frontend
List pgsql-general
On 11/30/19 11:04 AM, Jason L. Amerson wrote:
> Thanks Martin. I have decided to go another route. I have nothing but
> problems whenever I use Microsoft products. I personally think that
> Microsoft was shit when it started, and it is still shit 35 years later.
> So, I am just going to take Windows off my computers and put Linux on
> them and just use a different client.

I'm a Linux user and I applaud your move. Just be aware you will not
find an Access replacement on Linux. You will find things that have
subsets of its functionality, but not a drop in replacement.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com