Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Nasby, Jim
Subject Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Date
Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?  (Selena Deckelmann <selena@chesnok.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On May 12, 2011, at 4:48 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> And I am not convinced that the release notes are
> the right place for this information.

Before we start worrying about time and effort, let's figure out the answer to that first.

Related to that, the thought also occurred to me that it would be nice to also credit bug reporters in the release
notes(again, assuming that this doesn't produce too much extra clutter).
--
Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
Primary: 512-579-9024     Backup: 512-569-9461