Re: cvs commit: pgmemcache pgmemcache.c - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: cvs commit: pgmemcache pgmemcache.c
Date
List pgsql-committers
> What I meant to write was, this commit message subject header is not
> using
> the pgfoundry format that was supposed to alleviate all concerns about
> flooding this list with messages that I am not interested in.

Sorry about hijacking your message headers.  I just committed a fix for
that.  I was going insane having to look at the old commit message
format and its lack of detail regarding the commit.  All is well now.
-sc

--
Sean Chittenden