Re: incorrect claim regarding SE-Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: incorrect claim regarding SE-Postgres
Date
List pgsql-www
On Friday, February 17, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2012 12:28 AM, "Andy Warner" <warner@rubix.com (mailto:warner@rubix.com)> wrote:
> >
> > On your wiki (http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.1) you have the following statement:
> >
> > SE-Postgres
> >
> > PostgreSQL is the only database which offers full integration
> > with SELinux secure data frameworks. Military-grade security
> > for your database.
> >

> > This statement is incorrect as the Trusted RUBIX DBMS has full SELinux integration.
> > Please find more information at: http://rubix.com/cms/policies/selinux
> >
> > I suggest you change this text on your wiki.
> >
> > If you have any further question you may submit them to me.
> Thanks for the heads up.
> Is rubix open source

Andy replied to me privately that RUBIX is not open source.

The claims about "full integration" aren't ones that I can test/verify, so we'll need feedback from the SE-Postgres
devson that. Kevin is responding to the other thread on pgsql-advocacy. Once both issues are resolved, we can update
thelanguage where appropriate.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com