Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le 1 mai 09 à 22:56, Andy Lester a écrit :
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
>
> I understand that the FAQ is on the wiki.  What I am saying is that
> my git repo does not have doc/FAQ_DEV.  I didn't see it scroll by in
> the CVS repo that I'm rsyncing, either.

Sorry:  http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/Attic/FAQ_DEV

It's in the attic after having been removed, replaced by the wiki
reference page. The copy where I looked for reference material wasn't
HEAD. Sorry about that.

I see that src/DEVELOPERS is not up to date, it's not referring to the
wiki page:  http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/DEVELOPERS?rev=1.5

Regards,
--
dim