Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 15:56 -0500, Andy Lester wrote:

> >> I see no such file.  Perhaps it doesn't get exported into the git
> >> mirror?
> >
> > It is actually:
> >
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
>
> I understand that the FAQ is on the wiki.  What I am saying is that my
> git repo does not have doc/FAQ_DEV.  I didn't see it scroll by in the
> CVS repo that I'm rsyncing, either.

Right. That is because it isn't there anymore. It was moved to the wiki.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997