Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MS Rao
Subject Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite
Date
List pgsql-general

Greg,

Thank you for the information. We are not aware about this.  Please remove my email.

We will follow the process in future.

Regards,

MS

M.S. Rao   | Director

0: 608.661.7604 I ms.rao@symphonycorp.com

Symphony Corporation A SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company

We synchronize business, technology and people

Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee – offsite-Remote - onsite

We are looking for Postgres skilled programmer with the following skills: