Re: Unable to --rebuild postgresql-7.1.2-4PGDG.src.rpm - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Keith F Irwin
Subject Re: Unable to --rebuild postgresql-7.1.2-4PGDG.src.rpm
Date
List pgsql-general
Trond--

Thanks for the advice.  I simple reran the rpm --rebuild command and,
for, some reason, it now works just fine.  Very clean compiles for both
normal and --target=i686.

About the only thing different about my system from a purely stock
install of RH7.1 is that I used SGIs XFS installer.  Perhaps there was
some lag on a buffere somewhere?  My understanding of how XFS interacts
with other systems is dim at best.

Keith