Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lincoln Spiteri
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry, I got this in my mail this morning,

 Due to a problem in the European Internet Gateway yesterday (solved this
 morning by xxxxx ), outgoing internet emails will suffer huge delays.

 The queue should be fully processed during next european night.

Regards

Lincoln

On Tue, 25 May 1999, bmccoy@lan2wan.com wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 1999, Lincoln Spiteri wrote:
>
> > He means the contrib directory in the source tree not the one on the ftp site.
>
> Yeah, we got that cleared up yesterday.
>
> Brett W. McCoy
>                                          http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
> "Now this is a totally brain damaged algorithm.  Gag me with a
> smurfette."
>         -- P. Buhr, Computer Science 354

Lincoln Spiteri

Manufacturing Systems