hello! - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jason Boxman
Subject hello!
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hey all!

I was interested in doing some form design with PgAccess.  I've looked through
the demo database and I'm trying to play around, but I'm completely new to TCL
and TK, so I'm not entirely sure where to begin.  I am only interested in
becoming competent at for design, so I'd like to learn as little TCL as
possible...

Anyone have an other demos, docs, or examples they could share with me?  I'd
appreciate it!

I am hoping to be able to design a basic set of forms that will allow me to
search, add to, delete from, and update my tables (instead of typing SQL in
manually in pgsql, ah!).  Can I do all, or some, of those with PgAccess' forms?

Thanks!

--

Sincerely,
Jason Boxman

http://edseek.com/ - Your source for educational excellence

"Money bewitches people... They fret for it, and they sweat for it.
They devise the most ingenious way to get it, and the most ingenuous
ways to get rid of it. Money is the only commodity that is good for
nothing but to be gotten rid of... It imparts value only in parting..."
-"Creeping Inflation", Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia