Re: Some leftovers of recent message cleanup? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Some leftovers of recent message cleanup?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/08/23 15:27, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> So this patch is meaningful only for v13 and later, too. Not sure what
> to do for v12 and earlier but doesn't seem to be in much necessity.

Probably I failed to get your point... I was thinking that
your 0001 patch can be back-patched to v11. And also
the attached patch can be applied to v10 and v9.6. If we do this,
the log messages can be consistent between versions.
But you think that we should not change the log messages
in v12 or before, for some reasons?

I pushed your 0002 patch. Thanks!

Regards,

--