Re: Random slow queries - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Random slow queries
Date
List pgsql-performance
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 6:24 PM,  <devel.brain99@xoxy.net> wrote:
>> PostgreSQL 9.3.4, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit

> The current minor version of that branch is 9.3.13, so you are 9 bug
> fix releases behind.

Definitely a fair complaint.

> I don't know if this matters, because I see that my first guess of
> your problem was fixed in commit 4162a55c77cbb54acb4ac442e, which was
> already included in 9.3.4.

That commit could have helped if the problem were simply slow planning.
But I do not see how it explains a *consistent* 122-second delay.
That sounds very much like a timeout expiring someplace, and I have
no idea where.

            regards, tom lane