Re: pg_xlog dir not getting swept - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Niels Kristian Schjødt
Subject Re: pg_xlog dir not getting swept
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks, after a few more hours of waiting, things started get cleaned up. Things are back in order now.

Niels Kristian Schjødt
Co-founder & Developer

Mobile: +45 28 73 04 93

Follow us: Facebook  |  Google+  |  LinkedIn  |  Twitter
Get app for: iPhone & iPad  |  Android