Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 08:42, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:13 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>
>> Just an elephant-logo mug probably won't go very far here; we were
>> practically forcing the EDB mugs on people (for free) once we got to the
>> last box.
>
> We don't seem to have much of a problem selling mugs.

Nope.. They're not as popular as the plush elephants, but they're
definitely not hard to sell.

>> The other option in the US would be an *inexpensive* travel mug made
>> from recycled plastic, if we could locate such a thing; then we'd be
>> "green conferencing".
>
> Nice idea.

Yeah.

Another more high-end option would be one of those thermos mugs.
Obviously a lot more expensive, but quite popular.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/