Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [press-regional] Patch - 9.6 Release Translations links
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/10/2016 07:23 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2016 6:55 PM, "Josh berkus" <josh@postgresql.org
> <mailto:josh@postgresql.org>> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/06/2016 03:51 PM, Rader, David wrote:
>> >

>> >     --
>> >     David Rader
>> >     davidr@openscg.com <mailto:davidr@openscg.com>
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','davidr@openscg.com
> <mailto:davidr@openscg.com>');>
>> >
>> > Just following up ... did this make sense to apply?
>>
>> Looks good to me.  Magnus?  Alvaro?
>>

> I think the big question is do we want to maintain this manually, or do
> we want to teach the system about adding them automatically?
>
> You would be the one who end up maintaining them so basically - do you
> feel confident enough that it's a good idea to deal with it manually,
> and manually update it across the board whenever something changes?

Well, I have two other translations I've been sitting on, waiting for
this patch to get accepted or not.

My thinking would be to do this manually this time.  I don't think we
have any volunteers to make it work automatically.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)