Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hvjunk
Subject Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This one I’ll support to have those messages brought back for psql (especially when it’s connected to a pty), as then
theSO question would fade away into obscurity
(At least for those users that actually read :D )