Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Date
Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/8/17 10:19, Tom Lane wrote:
> Meh.  I never thought that the "help" business was particularly well
> thought out, and this proposal isn't better.

The irony is that before the "help" thing was put in, the psql startup
message said

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

The perhaps the fix is to revert the "help" thing?