FreeBSD/Postgres/Apache+PHP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From babak badaei
Subject FreeBSD/Postgres/Apache+PHP
Date
Re: FreeBSD/Postgres/Apache+PHP  (Alexander Pyhalov <alp@rsu.ru>)
List pgsql-general
Hello Postgres Community,

Thank you guys very much for PostgreSQL. To me, its the best database management system under the sun. I am setting up
anew jail configuration on FreeBSD with sockets and everything enabled. I can ping localhost fine. The problem is that
whenI load a script that connects to the database, Postgres says Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL: no
pg_hba.confentry for host "x.x.x.x" (my actual web IP). I have done the following on the host machine:
I'd like Apache/PHP to just connect to Postgres localhost, not via the jail's IP--thus, no change to pg_hba.conf is
needed.

If you guys have any suggestions it would be very much appreciated!

PS. I mistakenly sent this email to pgsql-admin but I realize it should go to here (i think).